Bremer gravy and salisbury steaks

Orlando, Florida 6 comments

j went and bought a28 oz bremer gravy and salisbury steaks.I had them before and there not bad so i did like the instructions said.

but when they were done it taste like plastic. i thought it was the plastic burnt the steaks but it didnt. I hope the steaks were not gone bad by letting them sitting in the sun before they were frozen. And i had to take a day off work because in was sick.

thank you they want a hundred words but that is all i have.thank you thank you to the most of your time

Comments

I too just purchased the Bremer Salisbury Steak, and I thought it was just me, but it tasted and smelled like spoiled meat!!! I want my money back!!!!

I love this brand especially being pregnant i crave it all the time idk what others are doing wrong but its always good to me

I cooked the first box a month or two ago and when I went to make plates the Bremer Salisbury Steak had a smell to it.At first I thought it came from sitting in the freezer for a period but just remembered I only just bought it.

Today I went to cook the second box only to smell the same smell. The smell is as if it has an burnt plastic smell like the container is made from bad material. This smell turns myself stomach and I just loses myself appetite.

Also the gravy is watery with lots of oil base in it.This use to be a good side dish but I'm not so sure anymore.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #898831

I Always Enjoyed The Banquet Salisbury Steak.I Recently Moved & Visited The Bearby Store.

I Bought The Bremer Salisbury Steaks, Thinking They'd Be Tasty, Judging By The Box. What A Terrible Mistake.

I Was Looking Forward To Eating Them For Dinner & The Gravy Tastes Like Chicken Broth, Extremely Salty, & The Steak Is Extremely Disgusting, Super Thin & A Complete Disappointment.Don't Buy :(

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #663487

I bought the Bremer Salsbury steak and gravy, it was terrible, the meat and gravy had no taste, the gravy was like water. i will never buy this product again. it was a waste of money.

to craigc Webster, New York, United States #1039190

I bought Bremer Salisbury steak dinner it had a bone in it and it hurt my ladies teeth

View more comments